Tuesday 8 March 2016

100 wc #10

     I was climbing on top of a statue and my mom was taking pictures of me.  Suddenly three security guards came out of the building and said " LEAVE NOW!!!".  We didn't know why he said that but we left.  Everyone was looking at us and they were angry. We asked "why?" and they told us that it was because I climbed on a statue that meant a lot to them and their people.  The statue was of a warrior that had saved many of their people years and years ago.  From then on I knew it was to be respected and not to be climbed on.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the meaning of your story! It really shows why sometimes you've got to stop and think, "should I be doing this?, why am I doing this?" I don't think you should say "leave now" but maybe you could say please get off or something other than that to make it not sound like they are super mad. (Enless that is what you were going for.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also forgot to return you sentence before someone talks.

    ReplyDelete